Thursday 18 March 2010
















Day 17. Got up, got out and flew to Portland for our St Patricks day Gig at Kells, This promised to be quite an experience as we were picked up from Portland Airport in a green double decker Bus, Everyone at Kells are really really friendly, we were well fed and watered but unfortunately a mess up from the production company meant they had not provided a Double Bass - what a load of donkeys arses! so I had to Mark King my way through the whole set on me Bass Guitar (thankfully I had brought this as back up) still had a blinding night though. Imelda met up with an old school friend ( I shall add her name later as I cant remember too much at this stage ) and Coff got the biggest backstage pass I've ever seen!

1 comment:

  1. Tell Coff I'm impressed with the size of his "Very Infirm Person" pass. I bet he still struggled to read it.

    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a shit about the rules? Mark it zero!"

    ReplyDelete