Tuesday 31 January 2012

I can imagine to anyone reading this blog that It looks like I'm in the states twiddling my thumbs - I can't argue with that, to a certain extent thats exactly what I'm doing, It's a promo tour which means as a band we get to play a couple of songs every couple of days, Imelda and Darrel have been rushing about doing acoustic stuff but for our part it's the waiting game, Promo tours are crappy but have to be done, I'm aware that sounds spoilt but nothing beats actually gigging.
In Denver now, 1 mile up in the mountains doing a very important radio show that I can't remember the name of,....Wow the people here are irritatingly enthusiastic about everything, very annoying, saying that, everyone had a great time.






1 comment:

  1. Are you and the band coming through the Midwest at all? I would drive 400 miles to catch your act.

    ReplyDelete