Monday 14 July 2014

...It's been a while so lets give you a quick lowdown on where we're at at the mo....
   I ran Edinburgh Marathon, so get me, well done Al me old son, I've been gigging with The Katmen, My Darling Clementine and Pete Williams but now the lovely Imelda May is back, although she never really went away, we've just released 'Tribal' her new Album (although not released everywhere as yet) along with a bum full of videos which should be on youtube, go and have a look!
  We also have new management so new beginnings and all that, this year has seen Imelda at her most creative, writing and recording with a host of artistes but you don't need me to go into all that do you? no! because that would make this blog have a point to it, and we can't have that can we.
  So, here is a load of memories from the past couple of years that mean nothing to anyone but me.





















No comments:

Post a Comment