Wednesday 21 July 2010

Wowzers - Its Day 26! after a liquid sleepover in someplace near Oxford, we (Coff and I) venture forth to the prestigeous CORNBURY FESTIVAL, yet another festival with a great lineup! Imelda May, Dr John (again?) Buddy Guy, Noisettes and my fave raves "Squeeze" not to mention David Lakeman and Seth Gray! anyhoo Cornbury has been pretty good to us over the years and this year we had headline spot on the second stage, went down a storm! loved it, Cornbury is a great festival with a difference, its like a Garden fete with mild pogoing, the sort of place you really can take the whole family - of coarse I would say that wouldn't I, Hugh Philimore who helps run cornbury festival alongside the real brains Caroline and Emily, does happen to also be Imeldas Manager, so please take it from me, no matter what anyone says - Its not crap, its ace!.
Here is a pic of Imelda talking at Dr John, I too would liked to have had a word but unfortunately Dr John wont speak to anyone taller than himself - note Imelda had to take her shoes off - oh look there's Peter Greene sitting there in the background...hold on he wasn't even on that gig!

No comments:

Post a Comment